Your way to the perfect nose - nose corrections with and without surgery
estethica carries out nose corrections of all kinds - classical nose surgeries as well as the correction of large and long noses, saddle noses, hump noses or crooked noses and nose corrections without surgery using injection therapies. All operations and therapies are performed by specialized plastic-aesthetic surgeons who are specialized in their respective fields.
ATTENTION: Everyone is unique. This means that the treatment process, planning and outcomes can be different for you. The information you see here is the averages encountered in a large sample size. For details please contact us via WhatsApp: +49 170 5473999
Nose correction by means of nose surgery (rhinoplasty) - methods, procedure, risks
Nose correction with nose surgery is the right choice for all those who are not satisfied with their nose and want a permanently beautiful nose. The operation is performed under general anesthesia and is therefore largely painless. After just one to two weeks, you as a patient will be able to contract again.Free initial consultation
The most common corrections of nasal deformities are:
- Bump nose: If the profile of the bridge of the nose is curved outwards (convex), it is referred to as a bump nose, occasionally (with the tip of the nose lowered at the same time) also as a hook or eagle nose. The removal of such a hump is one of the nose corrections most frequently requested by patients. A distinction must be made between the "real hump" and the "pseudo hump". The real hump consists of excess cartilage or bone, which is removed in an operation. The "pseudo hump", on the other hand, is a lowering around the hump. In these cases, a straight nose can only be produced by building up the lowered parts. Cartilage and bone tissue from other parts of the body is transplanted into the nose. Our surgeons have a lot of experience with both surgical methods.
- Crooked nose: In the frontal view, the bridge of the nose is visibly curved. The correction of a crooked nose is usually done surgically. The procedure is considered to be time-consuming, especially since a displacement of the nasal septum is often necessary. Since we perform this operation frequently, you will also benefit from the experience of our surgeons.
- Saddle nose: If the bridge of the nose is curved inwards ("concave") and thus collapses, this is referred to as a saddle nose. It can be congenital as well as caused by accidents or illnesses. For correction, the dented areas usually have to be reconstructed with the help of transplants.
- Big and long noses: A nose that is too wide and/or too long is too dominant in most faces. In such cases a nose reduction helps to create an overall harmonious facial proportion. The methods used must be determined individually.
- Correction of the tip of the nose: Too flat, too knobbly, hanging or deformed in some other way - although it is only a detail, the tip of the nose can shape the overall impression of the nose or even of the entire face. Nasal tip corrections are therefore one of the most popular nasal surgeries. Almost all desired changes such as reduction, enlargement, lifting or accentuation of the tip of the nose are possible. How complex the procedure is and which method is chosen always depends on the individual condition of the skin and the cartilage.
Nose Surgery at estethica
estethica is specialized in operative nose corrections of the externally visible nasal form (rhinoplasty). However, during surgery on the nose, the functional aspects of this organ can never be separated from the aesthetic impression. After all, the nose fulfils a number of important functions: Not only do we smell and breathe with our nose, the organ cleans and warms our breath, protecting our mouth and respiratory tract from infection and dehydration.
All these functions must also be present after nose correction. Therefore, we also perform surgical corrections of the inner nose (septoplasty) at our clinics on a regular basis. Sometimes malfunctions and aesthetic corrections of the nose can also be corrected in a single operation. We also perform such so-called septorhinoplasty in our clinics.
Nasal surgery procedure (prevention, hospital stay and aftercare)
Although the course of a rhinoplasty always depends on the individual findings and the individually chosen therapy, we can still give you at least a rough insight into the course of a nose operation at estethica in Istanbul in advance:
- Before the nose operation, a detailed anamnesis is made, in which both the functioning of the organ and the aesthetic effect of the nose on the harmonious overall appearance of the face is recorded. With the help of digital imaging, we create a photo simulation that takes your wishes into account while at the same time giving you the security of knowing which corrections will create the most beautiful nose possible for your face.
- Already 1 week before the operation you should refrain from the consumption of alcohol and cigarettes as well as the income of blood thinners. You will already be informed about the handling of chronic diseases or allergies in the preliminary talk.
- The nasal surgery itself lasts 1 to 3 hours on average.
- Surgical nose corrections are generally performed under general anesthesia. As a rule, you will not experience any pain even after the operation. You can leave the clinic on the day of the operation.
- You should plan a healing period of between 1 and 2 weeks. Bandages and plaster splints can usually be removed after 7 to 10 days. Through our minimally invasive procedure, we try to avoid bruising as much as possible. Patients who have undergone a nasal surgery are usually able to contract after 2 weeks at the latest.
- When planning a nasal surgery, you do not have to consider whether it is cold or warm outside. Nose corrections can be carried out at any time of the year.
Risks of a nose operation
Surgical nose corrections usually proceed without complications. After surgery, some patients complain of numbness of the nose, cheek and upper lip. Conversely, hypersensitivity to touch may occur in these areas. However, these after-effects usually subside by themselves within a few weeks after the operation.
Complications such as bleeding, infections or an impairment of nerve tracts are mentioned in the literature as possible side effects, but in practice they hardly ever occur or can be treated directly in the clinic without any problems, so that no late effects are to be expected.
Patients with very coarse-pored and thick skin may experience complications if the skin does not stretch or contract as desired. In rare cases, a subsequent correction may be necessary.
Cheap nose corrections without surgery at estethica
Whether the nose correction is to be performed with or without surgery can only be decided individually. If only small differences can be compensated for, for example in a crooked or crooked nose, a harmonious nasal appearance can often be achieved with the help of fillers such as hyaluronic acid, calcium hydroxyapatite or autologous fat.
Such injection therapies are minimally invasive treatments with corresponding advantages:
- No surgery is necessary, the outpatient procedure is performed with a local anaesthetic. You can leave the clinic immediately after the therapy.
- Any swelling or stains that may occur usually disappear quickly, so that patients are usually ready for use the next day, or at the latest within 2 days.
- The injection therapy only takes between 15 and 40 minutes with pre- and aftercare. The results are immediately visible.
- The costs of an injection therapy are considerably lower. As a rule, you do not even pay a tenth of the amount required for an operation.
A disadvantage of injection therapies, however, is that the results are only of limited duration. Since the injection substance is degraded by the body, the Results of nose correction without surgery (depending on the chosen filler) usually only received between 6 and 18 months. The treatment must then be renewed. It is also possible to choose the injection therapy first as a test for a then permanent nasal surgery.
Advantages of a nose correction with or without surgery in Turkey (Istanbul)
In our modern and well-equipped beauty clinics in Istanbul you will find we perform all types of nose corrections - both with and without surgery. Whether you want to reduce the size of your nose, get rid of unattractive humps, have a saddle nose, crooked nose or an oversized nose tip corrected: A health trip to estethica will give you a perfect nose.
All nose corrections are carried out by experienced plastic-aesthetic surgeons. Therefore, we can offer you both complex nose surgeries, the execution of which requires high precision as well as a great deal of sensitivity and empathy from the surgeon, and nose corrections without surgery - such as injection therapies with fillers such as hyaluron. Our doctors and surgeons will advise you in detail on the most suitable therapy for your needs.
- Cost savings of up to 50%: Cosmetic operations are generally not paid for by the health insurance companies. Although the fees for plastic and aesthetic surgeons in Turkey are not significantly lower than in Germany, the remaining personnel and material costs can be saved in Istanbul. We pass these cost savings on to you.
- Health trip with feel-good guarantee: The nose operation itself usually lasts only 1 to 2 hours on average, until bandages or plaster splints can be removed, but usually 7 to 10 days pass. Spend this time in Turkey and combine the useful with the pleasant: We take care of your travel organisation, book the hotel for you on site and take care of your well-being during your stay.
- Wellness: estethica cooperates with the largest wellness providers in Turkey. Especially for patients who decide for a nose correction without surgery, it is worthwhile to combine the flight to Turkey with a few relaxing days and Turkish wellness culture.
- We speak German: For the day of the nose correction you will receive a German-speaking care. This ensures that you find your way both in the city and in our clinics.
- Transparent prices: You will receive a transparent statement of costs before signing the contract, so that you know exactly what the total costs will be for you.