Po enlargement & tightening
For many people, a firm, round and well-formed bottom is an ideal of beauty that radiates youth and vitality. The reality, however, often looks different: Men and women who are dissatisfied with their buttocks perceive their buttocks as too flat, too small or want a firmer or more beautiful shape. With minimally invasive and operative lifting methods and volume therapies, we offer modern treatments for the desired bottom for every type of figure:
- Brazilian Butt Lift: With this method excess fat from other, suitable body regions is sucked off (liposuction), prepared in the laboratory and injected into the bottom (lipofilling). The therapy is the most effective option to tighten the buttocks and give them more volume at the same time.
- Po implants: In order to achieve a larger volume, silicone implants are inserted into the buttock muscles with this method. The procedure is particularly suitable for patients who do not have enough own fat for lipofilling and can also be used in combination with it.
- Surgical buttocks tightening: During this procedure, excess fat and skin tissue is surgically removed and the buttocks are raised overall. The procedure is indicated above all if the buttock slackness is very pronounced and cannot be satisfactorily corrected with the usual filling methods.
ATTENTION: Everyone is unique. This means that the treatment process, planning and outcomes can be different for you. The information you see here is the averages encountered in a large sample size. For details please contact us via WhatsApp: +49 170 5473999
Po enlargement & tightening with Brazilian Butt Lift
The Po-Lifting by own fat transfer, the so-called Brazilian Butt Lifting, is currently the most popular method to achieve the individual desired Po. The procedure not only helps to achieve more buttock volume, but also simultaneously tightens the buttocks by injecting the patient's own fat (lipofilling). Since excess fat is sucked off from the hip or abdominal region, it also provides a defined overall silhouette.
However, the procedure does not rely on excessive volume. Rather, a harmonious overall picture is to be achieved by a proportionally appealing shaping of the buttocks. For this purpose, volume deficits in the buttock and hip area are specifically filled and tightened. The prerequisite for this is that the patient has a sufficiently large amount of own fat deposits: An average of 2000 ml of autologous fat must be available for both buttocks.
Free initial consultation
Procedure of the Brazilian Butt Lift
- Before the operation, you will be thoroughly examined to determine your suitability for the operation. For this purpose, our specialists will get an overview of your general state of health and check the extent of your excess fat deposits. If these are sufficiently available, we will discuss the detailed procedure of the operation with you. We will determine from which regions of the body excess fat can be removed and where it can then be injected to model your desired posture. While standing, the corresponding areas on the body are drawn in.
- The procedure takes place under general anaesthesia and is therefore painless. Depending on the initial situation, it is often also possible to have an operation in twilight conditions.
- The two-part operation to enlarge and tighten the buttocks starts with liposuction: Fat cells from the upper or lower abdomen, the thigh sides (saddlebags), the hip region or the upper arms are sucked out with narrow cannulas. Laser technology is used to heat and loosen the fatty tissue. Liposuction can thus be performed in a more targeted and gentle way for the surrounding tissue.
- In a short intermediate step, the patient's own fat is cleaned with modern laboratory technology and prepared for injection.
- In the second step, the patient's own fat is introduced into the buttocks using lipofilling. Fine cannulas can be used to transplant the fat very specifically and evenly into the Po regions where there is a lack of volume. The small injection sites are then sutured.
- The success of the treatment essentially depends on the growth rate of the transplanted fat cells. As a rule, this is 50 - 70 %. In order to achieve the desired result, about 30% more fat cells are transplanted than necessary.
- Immediately after the operation, you will be fitted with compression trousers, which must be worn continuously for 6 weeks. To support the healing process, you should also plan a rest period of 2 to 3 weeks during which you should neither go to work nor exercise.
Risks of injecting your own fat into your buttocks
Buttock lifting and augmentation with autologous fat is usually a complication-free procedure that heals well and painlessly. However, this can only be guaranteed if the treatment is carried out by experienced plastic surgeons. Our specialists have not only received specialized training, but also a great deal of experience in the professional implementation of the procedure.
Despite the greatest care, the chances of success of Brazilian Butt Lifting always depend on the individual growth rate: While an average loss of 30% of the injected fat cells must be accepted from the outset, up to 50% of the transplanted fat tissue can also die. This may require further surgery. When the fat is removed, oil cysts may form in individual cases, but they can be removed easily and painlessly with a puncture.
In addition, the more strictly you adhere to the recommended follow-up treatment, the more promising the chances of success will be: The healing time of the transplanted autologous fat lasts on average 2 to 3 weeks. During this time, any pressure on the treated area should be avoided (sleeping on the abdomen if possible, avoid sitting posture altogether). Physical exertion or sport should also be avoided for 5 to 6 weeks.
Swelling and haematomas in the donor and recipient areas are also natural side effects of the procedure and are usually no cause for concern. The symptoms subside within 2 weeks of the procedure and leave no trace. In order to avoid infections at the puncture points of the cannulae, an antibiotic is prescribed in addition to professional wound care.
Po Enlargement with Silicone Implants
Similar to breast augmentation, Po augmentation is also possible through the use of implants. The procedure is often used in conjunction with lipofilling and is suitable for patients who do not have a sufficient amount of autologous fat to achieve equivalent results.
Custom-made silicone cushions are used for the magnification, which are leak-proof and extremely stable due to cross-linking. The implants are available in various shapes and volumes so that a suitable filling pad can be implanted for every Po shape and treatment goal.
Since the implants are inserted under or into the large gluteal muscle, the procedure is more time-consuming and also slightly more risky than an autologous fat injection. It is therefore important that the operation is performed exclusively by experienced and specially trained experts for Po implants. An excellently trained and proven team of specialists is at your disposal.
Procedure of the Po enlargement with implants
As with all other surgical procedures, you will also receive detailed advice before inserting Po implants and undergo several preliminary physical examinations. Our team of doctors must not only ensure that the procedure is safe for you, but also that the results you desire can be achieved.
In an extensive discussion, you will be presented with the possible implants and together we will decide how and where the filling pads can be used so that you get the bottom you want.
- To be able to insert the implants, the surgeon must first make an access to the gluteus muscle through which he can then prepare an implant pocket. For this purpose, an approximately 5 cm long incision is made in the inner lower buttock fold.
- Depending on the initial position, the implant is then placed either under the gluteal muscle (submuscular) or into the gluteal muscle (intramuscular). Which procedure is suitable for the enlargement of your buttocks depends on the extent of the enlargement, your physical conditions and the desired treatment goal. The specialist literature recommends the intramuscular use of Po implants: The filling pads are so completely covered by the surrounding tissue that slipping of the implants is prevented. This also considerably reduces the risk of tissue hardening (capsular fibrosis) around the cushion.
- The position and fit of the implants is then checked using modern imaging techniques and adjusted if necessary: The implant should not be visible or palpable from the outside. Only then are the implant pocket and the access on each side sutured in several layers. The complex suture is particularly stable and sustainably withstands stress.
- If the treatment is supplemented by an autologous fat injection, the previously aspirated and prepared fat cells are injected above the muscle.
- In order to drain wound water and blood from the treated area, you will be given a drainage for the first few days after the operation. For up to 6 weeks after the operation, patients must also wear special compression underwear, which both stabilizes the implant during the healing process and supports wound healing.
- After the operation, any pressure on the buttocks should be avoided for 2 to 3 weeks. Physical activities such as extended walks, sports or saunas are only recommended after about 8 weeks.
Risks of a Po enlargement with implants
The placement of an implant in the buttocks is a complex surgical procedure. In contrast to breast implants, however, the buttock region is regularly exposed to much greater stress. In order to avoid risks such as wound healing disorders, slippage of the implants or capsular fibrosis, it is therefore essential that the procedure is performed carefully and precisely. For this reason, our specialists ensure that every treatment is carried out with absolute professionalism, both from a medical and aesthetic point of view, and that medical aftercare is guaranteed.
As with other open surgical procedures, there are typical risks associated with implantation of an enlarged buttocks: The treated area can swell and show bruising; in rare cases, excessive stress in the postoperative phase can lead to secondary bleeding and suture openings. In many cases, wound healing disorders or infections only occur if the area is loaded too early and hygiene regulations are not fully adhered to.
A frequently expressed concern that the implants may burst if the load is too great can be dispelled by using only modern and high-quality implants. The filling pads are multi-layered and filled with a cut-resistant cohesive gel. Even in the case of cracks in the implant shell, it is not possible for the gel to escape. It is recommended to wear supporting compression pants for at least 6 weeks to prevent the implants from slipping in the postoperative phase.
Surgical buttocks tightening
A tightening or enlargement of the buttocks using filling methods such as Brazilian Butt Lift and Po Implants will only produce satisfactory results if the skin on the buttocks is still elastic and the volume distribution is relatively even. In the advanced stage of buttock slackness, however, there is typically hardly any muscle or fat tissue left to form, or this has only accumulated in the lower part of the buttocks. Slackness of this degree is often the result of a diet with extensive weight loss or indicates a weakness of the connective tissue.
In order to achieve a tight and well-formed desired bottom, we can remove excess skin and fat tissue, form deeper tissue and lift the bottom.
Procedure of the surgical buttocks tightening
Before our experienced surgeons for operative buttocks tightening begin with the operation, they make a thorough anamnesis of your general physical condition. You will be thoroughly examined and informed about the risks and side effects of the procedure.
Of course, the changes you wish to make during the operation also play a role in the success of the operation: Often the method of surgical buttock lift can also be combined with an abdominoplasty. The optimal method will be discussed with you and the surgical procedure will be explained in detail.
- Above the buttocks, in the transition area to the loin, the surgeon makes an elliptical incision. Depending on the extent of the planned posterior tightening, this can be very short (mini posterior tightening) or continued in the direction of the waist. Depending on the length of the incision, scarring can also be expected. When planning the procedure, however, our specialists make every effort to keep the later course of the scar as small as possible and to place the incision accordingly discreetly.
- Once the incision has been made, the superficial skin layer is carefully detached from the underlying fat and muscle layer. Depending on the physical condition and the desired result, the fat tissue can be moved to compensate for volume deficits elsewhere. If this is not possible or useful, it is removed together with the excess skin.
- The remaining buttock skin is then gently tightened and the cut is sutured in several layers. The internal sutures dissolve by themselves after some time, the external sutures can be removed after about 3 weeks.
- Immediately after the operation, special compression and support underwear must be worn for about 6 weeks. This supports wound healing and provides the necessary support during the healing phase. For optimal treatment success and clean scarring, any physical activity should be avoided for up to 3 weeks or only recommended in moderation.
- For improved drainage of wound water and blood, drainage may be left at the incision site after the procedure. This can usually be removed after a few days.
Risks of a surgical tightening of the buttocks
Our medical staff, who will perform the surgery at your place, has a special training for the surgical tightening of the buttocks and has years of experience in the method. This is why you can rely on us to carry out the procedure carefully. Although we always perform the operation in an exemplary manner, a certain residual risk cannot be completely excluded: Your participation in the postoperative phase is decisive for the desired course of treatment without complications.
In order to avoid wound healing disorders, the formation of bulging scar tissue or a suture solution, a strict rest phase with bed rest for at least 2 to 3 weeks after the operation is crucial. Any physical activity should be carried out with the greatest care and pressure on the treated area should be avoided completely if possible. The prescribed compression underwear can additionally support and cover the treatment area.
Swelling, bruising or tension pains are usually normal and only accompany the healing process for a few days. If these persist, the treatment area should be presented to a doctor again.
The treatment process of a Po enlargement & tightening
- Your health comes first: That's why treatments for Po enlargement and tightening are only carried out if they are harmless to your health and in an ethically justifiable framework. Therefore, you will be thoroughly examined before every treatment and your wishes will be discussed in a comprehensive anamnesis interview.
- All procedures for tightening and enlarging the buttocks are performed by trained and experienced specialists. They have received special training for the procedures we offer and have already performed numerous successful procedures.
- All procedures are performed under anaesthesia. Depending on the scope of treatment, general anesthesia may be necessary. For smaller operations, such as an autologous fat transfer, general anaesthesia similar to a light twilight sleep is also possible. Our surgeons are assisted by trained anaesthetists. The treatment is therefore painless during the procedure. Should slight to moderate pain occur during the healing phase, it can usually be successfully treated with painkillers.
- The duration of treatment for tightening or enlarging the buttocks varies depending on the extent required. As a rule, however, an intervention of 2 to 3 hours is to be expected. The necessary convalescence time is at least 3 to 4 weeks. Only then should you go back to work and do light sports.
- Since surgical interventions on the buttocks take place directly near the genital and anal areas, particularly careful postoperative wound care is necessary. The sutures are therefore covered with antiseptic wound dressings and renewed at regular intervals. An accompanying therapy with antibiotics is also an integral part of the healing process.
- Alcohol and cigarettes should not be consumed 1 week before the procedure and during the entire healing phase of 1 to 2 months. Tobacco consumption in particular can reduce the growth rate of injected autologous fat and have a negative effect on wound healing. Blood-thinning medication should be discontinued during the entire treatment process after consultation with a doctor.